Friday, April 15, 2022

Script

 


Scene 1 -
Non Diegetic Music plays: Carnival of Delight
Drake (V:O) : Hey, my names Drake, and I'm a former gang member of the wire gang. I was a dangerous place for me and my sister was the one who made me change my ways. She made me realize that violence isn't the answer to everything. I was the only one to break out the cycle of constant violence and endless regrets. I never expected it would come back to bite me.
Diegetic Sound: Cell phone rings 
Drake: Huh, who could this be?
Diegetic sound: Answers*


Scene 2 -

Drake: Hello. Who's speaking? 
-Joker (V.O): We have her... 
Drake: Huh? What're you talking about? 
Joker (V.O) : Your sister.. want her back? 
Drake: What was that?
Maria (V.O) : Drake! Help me Please!
Drake: Maria!
Joker: You know where to find me... be there in 10 minutes or else... 
Diegetic Sound: hangs up*
Drake: This can't be happening, I have no other choice.


Scene 3 (Gearing up) 
Non Diegetic Music Plays: Zero Gravity
Drake runs to gear up*
Drake grabs sword and runs away*


Scene 4 (Walking up to the designated scene)


Joker: WELL WELL WELL.... guess who decided to FINALLY show their face... 
Drake: NO WAY, IT'S YOU?
Joker: Haha seems you still recognize me.. 
Drake: Why're you doing this.. I told you why I resigned from the mob. I couldn't live like that anymore and you know it. 
Joker: You think you resigning from the mob would fix everything? All the violence and chaos. WE NEEDED YOU, and this is how you repay everything we offered you! 
Drake: Joker... enough talk. We can handle this like men or like enemies however, GIVE ME BACK MY SISTER 
Joker: You can have her.... but you'll have to get through us... AFTER HIM, REN, AKIRA
Ren/Akira: Run towards Drakes and gets slashed then falls to their knees*
Joker: Ugh I knew they were weaklings anyways. Guess I'll have to handle this myself. 
Drake: Try if you can, RAGHHHHHH
Joker: AHAHAHAHAHA
clash swords*



No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Task

 This was definitely the hardest project thus far, and we had somewhat of a rough time but by the end we persevered, Personally i think disr...